Spark, a new documentary on Burning Man, premires in Austin, Texas on March 10.
Some psychonautical friends and I from CIIS will be traveling to Black Rock City this August to (re)create our archetypal-astrological theme camp called Cosmicopia (maybe you visited us in 2011?).
- Spark: A Burning Man Story, Documentary Feature Film Goes Behind the Curtain of the Annual Event (laughingsquid.com)
- WATCH: Burning Man Hits The Big Screen (huffingtonpost.com)
- Social Imaginaries, Cosmopolitics, Initiation, and Burning Man: A Lecture at Esalen (footnotes2plato.com)
- The Democratization of Initiation at Burning Man (footnotes2plato.com)
- Cosmopolitical Reflections upon leaving for Black Rock City (footnotes2plato.com)