“If you went in search of it, you would not find the boundaries of the soul, though you traveled every road—so deep is its logos.
“Thoughts are an independent power, continuing to act on their own, growing in such a way that they restrain their own mother (the soul).”
“The account of the sixth day should be written, He gave them speech, and they became souls.”
- “The Varieties of Physicalist Ontology: A Study in Whitehead’s Process-Relational Alternative” in The Journal of Philosophy, Theology, and the Sciences (forthcoming).
- “Time and Experience in Physics and Philosophy: Whiteheadian Reflections on Bergson, Einstein, and Rovelli”
- Physics of the World-Soul: Whitehead’s Adventure in Cosmology (Third Edition, 2018)
- “Why German Idealism Matters” in The Side View
- “Retrieving Realism: A Whiteheadian Wager”
- “Whitehead and Media Ecology: Toward a Communicative Cosmos” in Process Studies
- “On the Place of Life in the Cosmos: Whitehead’s Philosophy of Organism and Contemporary Theoretical Biology”
- “Minding Time in an Archetypal Cosmos” in Archai: The Journal of Archetypal Cosmology
- “Religion in Human and Cosmic Evolution: Whitehead’s Alternative Vision”
- “The Function of Reason and the Recovery of an Earthly Architecture”
- “Ralph Waldo Emerson: Philosophical Lessons for a Civilization in Crisis”
- “Worldly Religion in Deleuze and Whitehead: On the Possibility of a Secular Divinity”
- The Re-Emergence of Schelling: Philosophy in a Time of Emergency
- “Logos of a Living Earth Toward a New Marriage of Science and Myth for Our Planetary Future”
- “Imagination in the Speculative Philosophies of Plato, Schelling, and Whitehead”
- “Participatory Psychedelia: Transpersonal Theory, Religious Studies, and Chemically-Altered (Alchemical) Consciousness” (>published version in The Journal of Transpersonal Research<).
- “Remembering Creation: Towards a Christian Ecosophy”
- “The Spirit of Integral Poetry: Waring the Symbolism of Organism”
- “Religion and the Modern World: Towards a Naturalistic Panentheism”
- On the Matter of Life: Towards an Integral Economics